Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 4 Ch. 42 - Kotoka’s Revenge

Dex-chan lover
These two are precious babies that need to be hugged and loved. Kotoka crying at the movie after trying to look cool was hilarious, btw.

I'm assuming they have a family and babies and those babies end up having some weird fetishes of their own as well...

That, or we'll get the love story of the third wheel childhood friend.
@Levyoasu @Jebsu @MaleNagisa @Satoshee

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane
as of right now I can only confirm one thing, The childhood friend is nowhere to be seen. Instead, we move to a group of higschoolers with a weird fetish each. One of them may be the spawn of Kotoka X Tatsu, but that's all we know. Season 2 only has 2 or 3 chapters

Dex-chan lover
Chad Kotoka establishing dominance with her mane

1UDatKz.png

Dex-chan lover
Japanese couples do be the cringiest, but alas, that's what keeps my heart beating.

Double-page supporter
finaly a proper chapter, i don't hate the other girl but fuck me i want her to fuck off with her love bullshit if this was any other manga it would be fine but in this one it just feels really awkward with her shy childhood friend trope when they're adults and he has a girlfriend and i have already seen this type of character a tousand times and 90% of the time its anoying and here it isn't really different, i hope we got enough of her now so we can focus on the main dorks for the next 40 chapters

story is so much better when it focuses on kotoka and tatsu. date ch w childhood friend was really infuriating and weird considering kotoka and tatsu are already together lol

Aggregator gang
That was a dumb arc and I'm glad it got splurted out quick. Kudos.

Thank god for this. Reading the last one made my blood boil like, btch cant you just back off they are alrdy dating.

Insta redemption from fmc, he totally forgot about his date with the other girl just like that lol

Dex-chan lover
We gonna see some more painfull childhood friend chapters up to chapter 52 if I remember correctly
She will confess to Tatsu and he, obviously, will reject her, leaving her in tears. I just dont understand how or why, but soon Kotoka will move out from him, and there will be some new strange random girls as rivals instead childhood friend after that confession and untilthe end (??)
So, prepare yourself, guys, it will be more painfull to read. Idk why author going this way in such fluffy romcom with such funny and adorable drawings, really bad choice of story course, imho.
Anyway - thx for so much recent chapters, I hope you want stop and give us more fluff in nearest days, I want to read and understand WTF did i saw in raws 🤨🤯😰

Users who are viewing this thread