Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 4 Ch. 49 - Irresistible Fetish

Dex-chan lover
you guys are pumping chapters every couple hours...
im starting to wonder if you are ok health wise... its ok to take a break ok? dont you go dying on me now...
that being said, thanks for the translations... i wonder how longer will they keep holding up and i cant wait to see them just failing to keep control over their urges XD

They are both idiots. Their relationship has compleately stagnated because they have to keep holding themselves back all the time. Before the ban their relationship was atleast progressing.

Double-page supporter
jepp instead of making the next day the fetish day they went into drama mode. Two adults with brains of walnut size for reasoning and the rest controlled by their fetish.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Ew, they held hands, how lewd.

Also this is the fifth one today, are you OK translators? You need some food? A massage or something?

Dex-chan lover
Dear translators, if you are being held captive and forced to translate with no rest, plz put a carrot somewhere next chapter

(but seriously thank you for all your hard work)

Lol they are making no progress building a relationship outside there fetish but making it worse

Also thanks for the mass releases keep them coming

Dex-chan lover
I don't get her fetish tho. Girl's hair is objectively beautiful but the dude has a normal, unmuscular back.
I guess its some kind of wish fulfillment where the readers can imagine a girl that is inexplicably attracted to only their specific body.

Thanks for the translation.
This fetish ban arc is quite long, hoping it concludes soon.

Group Leader
iz8R3Pq.jpg
perverts all around us

Aggregator gang
wow...this is just..wow, before the fetish ban they could at least have a "normal" conversation, hug and occasionally have a legitimate "normal" romantic moment, now they cant even see each other or even talk.

Contributor
so is all this repression going to overflow soon? Because that's the vibe I'm getting

Users who are viewing this thread