Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 4 Ch. 50 - The Princess Bridles

Dex-chan lover
@Akemua what are you on about? literally my first point was that she started this and its making it worse by leaving... i never even talked about him being dense... :jerryemote:

Dex-chan lover
And so... the wheels finally moved to this clown fiesta of future arc!

Dex-chan lover
Of course romance manga wouldn't be complete without this kind of dumb shit.

Fed-Kun's army
Come on...When does that end...
I used to look forward for every chapter of this manga but man I hate it so much right now.

Dex-chan lover
Okay this getting fucking dumb each chapter holy mother of fuck it's annoying

Supporter
Like NN November, all that's going to happen here is stressed out individuals and bad words said.

Dex-chan lover
"Vocal provocation on a whole nother level" this is a JoJo reference isn't it!

Tatsu: "how do I let her know I care? I know I'ma call her fat!"

Dex-chan lover
welp, now she can only hope his feelings are strong because he's got a few amazing characters around him 😏

The magical power of talking for real can accomplish a lot of things. Depends on the relationship dynamic though.

Dex-chan lover
i expected them to realize by now that every time they try to "fix" the situation they just keep making it worse and that the best course of action rn is to just revert to how things were and try something else.

what i forgot take into consideration was the fact that these two are both complete idiots and that my expectations of them were way too high.

◉‿◉
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
┻┻︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵┻┻

Well to be fair, their relationship status is unique from other normal couples. Some might not like this arc for their 'idiotic' behavior but in a relationship, this small things that usually goes so bad that lead to separate themselves.

I still enjoy their idiot dialog though, being pent up of their fetishes is real hard on them

Dear scanlators, why so much chapters in short time? Are you punished or tortured? If yes use 5 dots on last page, we send loli squadron to help you.

Aggregator gang
@DFM1412 why? this all started because she make the decision of the fetish ban by herself and now she said she is leaving, the guy is dense af and completely ignored the advice his co-worker gave him but most of this shit started because of her.

Fed-Kun's army
This arc has gone for waaaay longer than it has any business to.

Users who are viewing this thread