Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 4 Ch. 51 - An Adult’s Invitation

if she's trying to test him...
man this is so dumb

thanks a lot for the trad man you're doing an incredible job

At this point, If I were him, I'd consider this a breakup, this is not an OK thing to to in a relationship. wtf

Dex-chan lover
If this were hentai this would end with her raping him, blackmailing him, and then finally ntr’ing kotoha

Dex-chan lover
For a series that started out so strong, with such amazing art, fun characters, cute fetish play, but the past 15 issues have been a basic ass rom com with no actual real issues and the raws just show this getting worse.

The reverse progress, the thrown in extra love interests, the fact we are back to hand holding... I'm sad...

Fed-Kun's army
Fucking hell I can see exactly how this is going to turn out.
Tonight is going to be the night when Kotoka returns and she'll find Tatsu has brought his supervisor home.
Shenanigans ensue, Kotoka ends up crying at least once and will probably leave the house in tears.
At this point one of two things can happen:
[ul][li]Tatsu chases after her, we get a sappy ending and no one learns anything.[/li]
[li]Supervisor goes after her and talks some sense into her and Tatsu.[/li][/ul]
I really hope it's number two.

@Jackist I see this as progress we arent getting our regular gag comedy but they are trying to progress as a couple so that's a good exchange to me.

Don't forget, none of this would be a problem had Kotoka simply said what needed to be said. Dense people just means they're dense, not retarded.

Dex-chan lover
@Starbright except that they aren’t progressing at all, in this way. She is the one who selfishly decided the whole “ban” thing; that gave problems for both of them, but when things didn’t went as expected, she is the one that leaves. And without any logical answer, too.
Plus she is ignoring him.

The right solution* -considering that she is as much of as a pervert as him, but she keeps acting like she’s superior- talking would have been an easier and proper solution. Not this dumb idea straight out of nowhere.

I’m not into ntr and I don’t think anything bad will happen in the end, but if something happens Kotoka has only herself to blame.

* n.b. “solution” to a non-existing problem: they are both perverts, and they are in love with each other even over the fetishes; it was already extablished, so I don’t get what proofs Kotoka is searching for, also.

Dex-chan lover
to be honest, I would have taken that as the start of a break up too 😅

Users who are viewing this thread