Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 4 Ch. 51 - An Adult’s Invitation

Double-page supporter
@shutup
This is the last arc for the two. The next arc will be a time skip and be about their children.

Fed-Kun's army
This has to be the dumbest and most forced drama arc I've ever seen in a romcom.

I'm cheering for this really, kotoka leaving without explaining anything leaving the mc in the dark really is a Bitch move.
She needs to repent now

Dex-chan lover
Rather than Kotoka, I dislike the writing at this point. I'll keep reading but geeze how many "rivals" does Kotoka need? Seriously.

Honestly I've agreed with the "fetish ban" because even from the beginning he seemed way more into her hair than anything else (remember she she shoved him into her boobs). But this development sucks.

Supporter
i don't blame Kotoka for this shit development.
i blame the author. wtf is going on?

Aggregator gang
Not liking this weird direction the author is going but it might make their relationship stronger in the end so we will see...

Group Leader
I'm thinking the best and fastest way for her to find out if he really loves her for who she is and not just her hair is to get her hair cut very short.

Fed-Kun's army
people need to learn that Cheating and NTR are two different things..
close,but different

Dex-chan lover
That's a bad move right there. 0/10 will not recommend irl. This only causes more trouble than you'll ever expected.

Users who are viewing this thread