Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 4 Ch. 52 - Non-Black

I wouldnt say the authors running out of ideas this arcs purpose so far is having tatsu appreciate kotoka more than the hair.

Hope kotoka comes next chapter because with them not together ch are boring.

But I do like this new chick in a more serious series I would like her as the female lead.

Dex-chan lover
Cheat on her ass with the coworker please, serves her right for abandoning you Lmao

Fed-Kun's army
After kotoka left home I was fine with it at first, but when she also left him on read and didn’t answer any of his messages or calls then I decided that fuck her I wouldn’t even be mad if he left her for the supervisor

Dex-chan lover
Well,,, Kotoka had it coming,,

it's not Yunoki fault, when she suddenly leave without any explanation and not replying for his message

*this is why when you do something, should not based on whim and must communicate with your partner

MC: *brought home slightly drunk by his thicc senpai supervisor

Kotoka who's been missing:
*in the next chapter
*allow me to introduce myself*

Group Leader
Maybe we should chill a bit and release the next chapter in 2 weeks, the chat is pure popcorn
330958171436744716.png

music for this chapter:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWfSUve_Wcs

Group Leader
GO lady GO
At this point of the story i am really tired of their stupid ass drama, can we get an actual adult in the story like her

Dex-chan lover
"GO lady GO
At this point of the story i am really tired of their stupid ass drama, can we get an actual adult in the story like her"
So true. And the worst part of it, we all know as mature as this chick is, she won't be the winner. This manga should be tagged tragedy as of now.

Users who are viewing this thread