Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 4 Ch. 53 - Turning Point

Supporter
How long have they been living together and they're *STILL* virgins?!

End can't come soon enough.

Dex-chan lover
God this has become such a bore that they're forcing dumb, and I mean DUMB, drama
And still a virgin, seriously?
I wouldn't blame her for dumping him just for that

Dex-chan lover
i regret ever starting this series. the start was ok then it just got stupid.

Double-page supporter
so you really do die a hero or live long enough to become the villain. thanks Fechippuru ~Our Innocent Love~! you've taught us all a valuable lesson.

Double-page supporter
At this point, I wish the FML dumps this dude and gets together with someone who's more worthy. He's pretty much a useless waste of space at this point and deserves nothing but to die alone in misery.

Dex-chan lover
HjQ9mQ9.jpg

Yshiwara-senpai is too good.

So when the first night happened they just sleep together (i mean really just sleep together) because drunk, the hell?

I feel like all this ntr talk is dumb as fuck. What we should be talking about more is how shit the series got. Like if the ntr actually made the story better I’d fucking welcome it. It’s just so bad right now.

Fed-Kun's army
@RafGL Thanks for all the chapters! I don't think I could have kept reading it to this point if I had to wait a week between each chapters. I hope that the fact that there will be less frequent releases could also mean that the chapter will be less painful to read. After all Tatsu said that he knows what to do even if I don't think it would be wise to put my hope on this stupid guy.

Dex-chan lover
You guys are being too harsh him
Hes not the best, but hes far from the worst.
Y'all read Kanojo, Okarishimasu?
Now theres a garbage mc

Users who are viewing this thread