Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 62 - Chapter 62

Double-page supporter
At least it doesn’t look as bad as ch 61 but still.........

Dex-chan lover
Well, it's a shame that all the other groups who have been translating this manga (namely, Plot Twist No Fansub, HEXyren, Bolt Scans, /a/nonymous, Black Cat Scanalations, Secret Scans) have dropped it - the quality of their work was better than this. But oh well, at least someone is willing to spend their precious time to let us know what happened later in the story.
Thank you guy(s)!

@Maiorem There is a noticeable difference in scanlation quality if compared to the previous group. But to be fair to the guy, he decided to translate the line "フェチップル"なの!! as Fechippuru A couple of fetishes. He wasn't that far off seeing as Fechippuru is just a mash of Fetish and Couple together. Mangadex also lists 'Fetish Couple' as one of the alternate manga names. He reworded it slightly to make it flow from his previous speech bubble.

Group Leader
@jdjohndoe13 We didn't drop it, and will be continuing to release at our own pace for anybody that wishes to read our version.

I can slap my dick on the drawing board and it'll do a better redrawing job than this Auschwitz ashes-looking mess

@_asstronaut_
Not cool bro. You shouldn't joke about Auschwitz.
My grandfather died there during ww2 when he fell off one of the guard towers.

Dex-chan lover
@JohnbarHinge 300+ Manga fonts: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2ea3lb37ef2tdql/AACRCpP1lJgL10_SZJlMyRcZa?dl=0

Use Gimp (free), Photoshop or Clip Studio Pro.

For panels that are too hard to redraw, just will the text bubbles with black or white.

Center the text (make it looks like it's nin the middle of the bubble)

Good luck.

@triforce
hqdefault.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Well no wonder she’s a fucking idiot, her fathers one too

Holy fuck, at first I didn’t realize how bad the font was but now that I’m reading the new chapter by this other guy, holy shit it’s pretty bad. I guess one good thing is that the translations are pretty good

Group Leader
@FlamingSquirrel that should have been translated "a fetish couple" instead of "a couple of fetishes" which has a completely different meaning from both the title and the context here.

Users who are viewing this thread