Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 62 - Chapter 62

Dang, the typesetting really sucks, and I feel like some things need to be proofread further.

But other than that, this group is hilarious. You guys have an amazing personality.

Ughh, your font is so intimidating 😰
Btw, there's no such thing as sniping. In anime it's common that many groups translating an anime.

Group Leader
@Q_oniichan If he was not trying to snipe, he would have started from Chapter 1. If you're starting from the middle, it means you want people to read yours over the other groups.

@Q_oniichan
Snipe
v.
1. To scanlate one or multiple chapters before the agreed upon group has time to scanlate it themselves.

Boom, now it exists. I made a definition for it.

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
@JohnbarHinge What is your motivation for doing this particular manga? BlackCat has been releasing chapters on a very regular basis. The last one was 10 days ago. They've released 8 chapters within a month. That's a pretty impressive track record. The leader even put in the comments that they haven't dropped the series. I can understand if there are multiple months since the last release, but 10 days? There are a LOT of manga that have no translations at all. Why did you pick this one? I really don't get it. Could you please explain?

Users who are viewing this thread