Female Secret Agent

cnd

Not very good... The transition into different scenes is abrubt, almost like it's missing scenes. Difficult to follow and not that pretty. I don't even know what the mc is like, much less her love interest.

Dex-chan lover
@cnd
I completely agree with you. One moment they’re getting out of the carriage, the next they’re on the pond with a token, we don’t know how, that’s been soaked in chicken blood.

Wouldn't recommend this... it's very confusing and random, and the storyline feels broken; not like how other stories have plots that make sense and scenes that flow smoothly...

Thanks for the translations. This manga wears that comedy tag with pride, what a crazy ride 😂

I didn't find the main character to be a strong intelligent secret agent or even really that interesting. She's just a plot point with big boobs. :/ Confusing read.

i cant seem to foolow its really messed up and changes from picture to picture like every side of the chapter is a new day and isnt she a top notch secret agent? she seems like a really nasty woman and cant even handle her emotions

Users who are viewing this thread