Feng Qiu Huang - Ch. 24

Thanks for the chapter.
I almost forgot how gorgeous the artstyle is. It's so pleasant to the eye, I'm especially uin love with the colors

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

OMG, those blue eyes >u< the art, the art is too pretty!!!! Ty guys, I'm gonna wait for more patiently <3
Lol, we have drama soon, I'm excited!

i just caught up to all that you have translated and want to thank the group for your work!! this manhua is genuinely a gem, the art is so beautiful and the plot is also very intriguing... the main character is so easy to root for and going about her situation in a rlly smart way ^^ thank u so much for bringing this story to us <3

thankyou for translation but i have a bit problem with typesetting, do you mind to differentiate the fonts for characters dialogue, their inner thoughts and the narations?

thank you for the translate!! ive been missing this manhua lol, looking forward to the next chapter! :)

Hi! I'm still waiting, so are the other readers. We support your hard job, so please don't forget this cute, amazing manhua.

Users who are viewing this thread