Feng Qiu Huang - Ch. 25

hi. I can't say how much you made me happy when you updated. thank you. keep up with the good work, I'm waiting passionately!!!

just wanted to appreciate all the people in the scanlations team!! thankyou for bringing us this manhua and making it available for us to read <3 will be waiting for next update, thankyou!

ohh thank you for the update!! i love the art as usual damn what pretty men😳 i wonder who that person is!!! and what smell!!

I understand why do not the translators feel appreciated, for the low followers. May I suggest some ideas?
First, would you mind changing the title? People don't like the title they can't understand. it will be better if you translate the name too. is it "the phoenix in the cage"? Anyway, that would be brilliant.
Second, please update faster. I appreciate your time and energy, but if someone doesn't see any update in months, they will drop reading it.
Third, maybe a cover that ML and FL be there? It would be romantic, and sweet. The readers gonna love it.
And pleeeease, don't give up. I can see other silly, trashy mangas everywhere in the net, and they have a lot of fans and followers!! It is a shame that such a good story has been dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread