Feng Shen Ji

Group Leader
Definitely one of the best manhua I've read as well.
This thing is insanely good.
We're still missing the second and third season here but I guess they'll follow soon enough.

I read this years ago and just remembered it the other day..
Whoever made this is incredibly talented. Super fun to read.
And in all color! I'm surprised more haven't read it.

Aggregator gang
Anyone know where the chapters went? They disappeared without anyone ever giving a reason why.

@Zethuron EGScans ended up deciding against having the manga they've translated hosted on MangaDex and so they pulled the chapters. You can still read it from their site or other "less savoury" manga reading sites if you wish to do so

Was it hosted on batoto without approval? Or did mangadex admin not want to pay the bribe ?

Honestly, the translation is kinda wonky. It's quite disingenuous to translate a Manwaa in mandarin.

Guess it's not gonna continue? It's a shame too, i really liked this read even if the translations felt a little off sometimes

If you wanna read it, go to another site. It's already finished.

9.3/10

Loved it all except for the Wan Qu arc, the fights were boring and also fuck those guys.

The series is completed chapter 38 is the end of the first season just go to/tap the author's name and there's feng Shen ji II and III

Dex-chan lover
Man, looks like FSJ has a lot of haters for whatever reason lol it got absolutely brigaded by 1 Star votes

Users who are viewing this thread