FFF-Class Trashero - Ch. 165

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Fed-Kun's army
I'm sorry I remember that in the novel he leave a heir behind for the kingdom he ruled when he reicarnated, by having a child with the sword lady. To be hones I've been speeding thorugh the latetes chapters so I'm not sure if I missed it or if it has not been included

Fuck man, I love this shit. Not to be giving too much sloppy to the author and the artist but damn this is both simultaneously the most funniest and the most "are you seriously doing this right now" manhwa I have ever read.
-
This chapter alone is just the perfect representation of what this is all about. That mf Kang Hansoo really just spent 7 years killing people he just met just to return to speedrun obliviously.
-
The author honestly is based for just copy/pasting the main character into another fantasy world since he cooked at too high of a temperature. This hansoo is just a burnt chicken nugget and I love it.

Dex-chan lover
Kang Hansoo is speed running them demons with his newly acquired demon killing boombox waifu and saved his pocket waifu

But man rip that demon and human couple. That's honestly just proof human political leaders are bad lol

Aggregator gang
Attributes are related to what they control right? So he can just control everyone unidentified as a human? Still pretty scummy considering people can just change races anyways

Users who are viewing this thread