FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
So this is a satire for cliche tropes and bullshit lmao

@Rage Well I mean... He had S-Rank power, and he seemed pretty fine after defeating the Demon King so in all honesty it seems like it wouldn't have made much of a difference...? So may as well kill them all before defeating the BBEG..? Eh, I dunno, sound plausible to me

Dex-chan lover
Clearly you need to switch classes to "Godslayer" real quick. These gods need some swiggity swooty.

Thanks for the chapter!
While being able to use a flush toilet with soft toilet paper is levels above using a hole in the ground/seat that just collects with scratchy leaves, I don't see why he didn't talk to numerous craftsmen and BUILD ONE. Heck, could probably make a better or portable one with magic. Like the MC in Gun Ota... There were no toilets so he not only created one, but also portable fully functioning toilets as well. Ambushing and killing his comrades however was way over the line. Considering his combat power why didn't he just tell them were going to take route X in the morning, wait for them to fall asleep, then take all the food, the map, enough money so they're able to return home but not follow him at least for a while, and take route Y before they can wake up. Don't know enough about what they were criticizing him about so can't judge based only on his side of things. As for hellish training didn't see training so can't judge whether really was hellish for no reason or just extremely strict to hammer into him what needs to know so can survive battles as can't argue that the results of such allowed him to kill the Demon King solo. While agree that kidnapping him, forcing him into life or death battles, forcing grueling (possibly hellish) training which may or may not have been unnecessarily rushed, and stating can't go home until defeats their enemy the Demon King. After all, is there a reason why has to be a summoned person to become a hero instead of training skilled countrymen so have several or groups who can kill the Demon King, or were politics involved? Politics such as wanting to summon a hero so no big loss if dies and if succeeds will be sent home rather than worrying about whether or not the power to take down the Demon King will be aimed their way or the country. In any case, agree his personality is coming across as very bitter, selfish, with a strong refusal to refute or take responsibility for his own actions, especially when it resulted in harming or killing others. Granted Sword Princess over-reacted with lethal force due to him seeing her naked considering she left the door open before stripping and should've covered herself while telling him to close the door and stop looking.
BTW Shouldn't the elf be Elf Queen or Elf Princess instead of Elf King since the elf looks like a female instead of a male?

Dex-chan lover
he's not trash.. he's just being realistic.. even i would get fed up with those bullshits..
probably kill them early and go solo from there..

So the first chapter is introduced to forcibly make you dislike both the MC and the goddess.

WHAT A FUCKING RIDE

Then again, considering how it doesn't even try to make you like them, I think it might be a story of "making the reader forgive the hero". This might not be so bad

Fed-Kun's army
trash? honestly, you wouldve done the same, having to put up with the bullshit of the side characters in an isekai world would be the worst

Double-page supporter
Ah shit, here we go again

at first I was like.. wtf you killed them ? I dont want to read a backstabber, But then it showed what they were like and I was yeah ok. fine. no problems.
Man that sucks for the MC. Suffering without a toilet.
Time to link up with the demon king and kill some gods I say.

If I was rebooted, then cameback through time... I probably allied myself to the demon king, and kill every celestial being until no one's breathing... Since I was trash anyways, Report card? what is this a school? lol!

@HAL9000_1208 You're wrong. The whole system is based on incel fantasy so no matter what u would do they would come again so the only solution is killing them. Also there's nothing wrong with that since they are only npc's.

I will NEVER understand why these "heroes" always want to return to earth.
I mean really Earth is really shitty and boring place where you cant really do anything interesting.

gosh just be careful when you walk naked why are you, like can't you trying to kill him. ITS UR FAULT thats why i dislike harem they punch and slaps mc for no reason its annoying this hero had a right to do that they tried to kill him several times

Dex-chan lover
lol cultured individual, welp you couldn't get the tsunderes ass so you aint that cultured buddy.

Supporter
So this world is an evil world ruled by an evil fantasy god who says "Kill the demon can and you can go home, I promise" then says "fuck you i'm an evil god, I lied! You have to do it the way I want or else! promise? fuck you!"

.....and the hero is a fucking idiot, granted. But a promise is a promise, send the fucking idiot home.

Faculty? Teaching staff? So this evil god created an entire world, full of real living people, and made it an evil and sadistic place ruled by the demon king, full of suffering, all to "test" some rando from earth, promised he'd go home if he defeated the demon king, then broke the promise because they didn't like his character?

glad to see a hero who isnt so mushy with the classic isekai tropes

Dex-chan lover
"For the sake of world order and peace... do it again"

What? The Big bad is dead, there is already peace.

Users who are viewing this thread