FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 2 Ch. 71

I think he's one of the classmates from when MC was looking at toilets on his cellphone. You know, that guy.

@Lunavolks
MC can bulk up at will thanks to the master's teaching.

Bet he was a best friend and his brain probably forgot all the people he knew in his class from all the times he screwed up and stuff, lmao.....

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda hard to remember people you haven't seem for years after being in a seemingly life or death cenario that's evolved into a loop and is actually a messed up thing being done by incompetent kidnappers lol

Fed-Kun's army
Huh, his friend was younger than I remember, he seemed older in the LN.

That guy is a classmate of his. If I remember correctly we see that guy for like one page on chapter 2

That last scene reminds me when I bump into people from back in school and I can't remember where they are from, what their name is or how we even met in the first place, but somehow they seem to remember what kind of shoelaces I had in my shoes 20 years ago...

The awkwardness of the situation is the fucking worst!

of course he doesn't know you heck he'll either kill you or use you also Ms. Trainee best girl (I hope)

I fucking love this series. You never know what this dude's twisted mind is going to do next. Wish the novel was still getting updates though..

Users who are viewing this thread