FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 2 Ch. 75

No one can complain that him being evil is stupid because he's saving everyone who could turn evil because of this

Group Leader
So has he brainwashed her? Seems like she’s strangely cool with him killing the golems and working with heretical elves

Also, didn’t the saintess say that there were better prizes being guarded by the golem? This is gonna be interesting. Oh plus his followers are gonna level up from killing the golems. That’ll basically give them the power to wipe out all the other players and secure him the top spot

I'm pretty happy with no sex scene. Seems unnecessary and would just be awkward to read, especially with the implications of her currently being brainwashed.

Aggregator gang
@Justking14

I think there was some heavy manipulation going on prior to convince her that she loved him, due to her being the saintess and him the saint. But probably not a whole lot more than what went on in Victorian times, marry to your station that’s just natural.

But the whole being cool with golem destruction and his followers screaming king of evil lol. I feel like ‘buying’ her might have altered her mentality to accept whatever actions he wants as she’s now his property.

And yes I can see the telltale signs of people in the comments who are offended by the lack of modern thinking and to that I say, tough that’s the story. If anything it can play into the whole him being corrupt thing, immersive no?

I'm ok with no sex scene considering the art style and this manhwa overall feeling wich is mostly comedy.. No need to waste any panels that doesn't serve the plot.
And besides he had lost his virginity in his first run in fantasy.

Noooooooo where is THE SCENE
WHERE!!!!
You can't do this
At least the kiss why the fucking cheek
This absurd
Why are you keeping him a virgin
This is unfair
Nooo9ooooooooo

Man he fucked her in the novel. He fucked a bunch in the novel. Just DO IT.

Group Leader
saintess: and it's completely normal that he's exuding a demonic aura! also, doesn't bother me at all when they said, "o king of evil" to him! haha!

@frykauf yes in the novel he needs a hot pack almost every night like he says but just sexual just one or two nights with females he meets. In his first run it was one of the reasons his female companions didn't like him. They are just tsuns who hit you to dead when you see them naked and Mc just gave up on them and went for prostitutes and such and they found out and were mad about it LOL

Users who are viewing this thread