Fiancée Be Chosen by the Ring - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Ice Knight

Double-page supporter
If someone were to point out that his sword was real, the fight would end and he'd be both disqualified from the bout and punished. Since no one else was going to step in since they knew Clavis would win then she was going to. I'm guessing she was gonna loudly get their attention and tell them to stop, but as she was getting close enough for the two of them to hear her properly his sword got knocked out of his hands. It was simply bad timing.

Wow, what a knight. To break the rule and having intentions to hurt a fellow knight. He better get severely reprimanded for this. Thanks for the chapter and happy New Year!

@Aichan wow! Thanks for the informative reply. I'm talking more about the way it was drawn. You look and it seems like a normal short hair, but then they turn around and bang a braid or something. Especially the nasty dude.

I do appreciate your comment very much.

Fed-Kun's army
girl ran out into a battle arena without thinking but yeah I totally would be peeved about the situation too.

Aggregator gang
okkay, can anyone explain why there is always an ellipse shape in their nose? is it author drawing style or what?

Mommy's dropped Hubby's balls on the field, They're supposed to be in her purse. Quick let her get them!

Users who are viewing this thread