Fiancée Be Chosen by the Ring

Contributor
This is somehow very relaxing. I was expecting something more tumultuous, with such a premise.

this is cuuuuuute!! heroine is a breath of fresh air. thank you for translating!

when I saw the title, i immediately thought of that one scene in lord of the rings
where one dude says to the first ring guy, "cast it into the fire, destroy it!" and he just says "no"

I love this heroine!!! Also the male lead!!! It's pretty generic but the way the story is introduced, it's refreshing. The art is amazing too!!! Thank you for the update!!!╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝⸝)╯

New and differ then most. Great Art and Story. top of the line. Great Trans work.
Thank you all for your hard work. Sad part have to wait for more ......Love all of you in Jesus.

That update status tho 😂😂
But Thank trans group for your hard work, its really appreciated

Oh my goodness! So adorable! Thanks translators! That arrogant ass is going to get hurt, I hope. :<

Double-page supporter
This story is truly a breath of fresh air in the midst of the regurgitated villainess /isekai/victorian era stories. For one it does not rely on tropes and clichés to push the plot. I also like how the FL is portrayed as someone ordinary, even her hobby is quite fitting for her but this just makes her character more charming as it shows the strength of her feminity. The ML is equally charming as well.

Dex-chan lover
The Female Main Character is an apple of the earth. A potato 🥔

Users who are viewing this thread