Fiancée of the Wizard

10 Stars: I usually never review or rate mangas so I hope the people reading this comment get what I mean. I'm saying it's a wonderfully well-written story that just tugs at all your heartstrings and throws you deep into a well of emotions. It may not be everyone's cup of tea but please give it a chance, I'm sure you won't regret it. Admittedly, there are many flaws as seen in the previous comments (I also thought this story was very cliche), however, I think it's still a great manga. Despite all of that, please know this is just my personal opinion that I wish to share with people who are wondering if it's worth the read. I've read 100+ mangas/manhwas but I was still able to be moved by this hidden gem. Enjoy reading this mostly tear-jerking yet touching manga ^^.

Its full of the usual tropes (FL always fainting, miscommunication driving the plot) but they dont drag it on too long, and some of the other tropes are avoided, like having the FL be OP. Not a masterpiece, but a decent romance. Read it and let your heart be warmed.

W H O L E S O M E... turned toxic then turned somewhat wholesome again, still kinda have a toxic relationship vibe but eh they be cute together.

Nooooooooo 😭😭😭 it was so beautiful it was great what it have to be finished 💖💖💖

This will be on my re-reading manga list for many times in future ... Thanks a lot for translating this amazing piece 💕💕

omg this was so good. even tho there were some cliches it wasnt overdone. made my heart genuinely happy for the couple and had me at the edge of my seat at some parts. it was pretty exciting. if ur wondering if u should read this then i definitely recommend it to anyone.

I haveno idea why this is received so well...
It's "let's cram as much drama into everything and then insert a bit of mushi crap here and there".

I avoided reading this forever bc I hated the way the ml’s hair looked on the cover art but his hair doesn’t even look like that in the manga....bruh

Ngl this manga is not worth it. Nothing happened the MC does nothing. Her past life pay no part. I just can't

i mean.. if you're really bored then this is an okay read - the fl doesnt really do much (she's a bit of a doormat) (that's an understatement she's quite the doormat) but the ml is a funny tsundere-type (he's great) and the plot doesnt drag on and on so it's not ridiculously annoying.
the isekai tag was pointless though. her past life only affects her for what.. one chapter? and that's a stretch it doesn't really have much to do with the story at all.
the romance aspect is fluffy and pretty sweet!!
it would be nice if there was more character exploration
and the fl didnt just wait around so much (she tends to faint, lie in bed, or sit and wait for ml)
but i guess thats not the main focus of the story.

It was boring. Her entire new life in this fantasy world is about helping her future husband. I am not saying being a wife is bad it's just not something I want to read about.

that was pretty bad. just because she doesnt have any special magic abilities doesnt mean she has to be a doll who just gets kidnapped and there to support the ML. where are her own goals and wishes, what is this. laaaame

It was boring. Her entire new life in this fantasy world is about helping her future husband. I am not saying being a wife is bad it's just not something I want to read about.
Just because you are too insensitive to find thrill from anything but NTR doesnt mean that other people wont enjoy this story. Its not meant to be a crazy thrilling adventure, its does what it set out to do very well. 8.7/10 in my opinion. Instead of calling it boreing just tell prospective readers what aspects they might enjoy. Much better to stay silent if you have nothing good to say. A good review does not put down the work unless it is truly bad.

Users who are viewing this thread