Fight Class 3 - Ch. 81 - Round 81: Mad Man

Not trying to be that guy but I like the direction this is headed and am excited to see what happens next.

@Grim4531 be that guy!!!

The author laid the foundation for the direction it's heading, so it definetly makes sense, and the story is SO GOOD and compelling.

I love MC's heel turn too, it's refreshing!

@The2UrbanMyth I love the heel turn too! I can’t wait to what happens when’s he meets his father or sister after all this time. Will he gain back his innocence or become a bigger monster than his father? We will have to wait and see.

I don't think the problem is the direction this is turning, but rather the pacing.
The MC personality took a 180° (90° to be honest, he was getting there), from one chapter to another without any warning.
Aside from that, the series still rocks

If you didn’t see where this was going then I don’t know what to tell you.

Fed-Kun's army
This is the greatest character development of all time

ygZ9Xc9_d.webp

Dex-chan lover
... man... hey really changed... was that "I'm sorry" part his way to not get in trouble in the hospital by passing as a mentally ill person? If not... damn...

Double-page supporter
@senros i believe hes faking it but it also comes from a relatively real place. that last part he says 'and this is how the tunnel meets its end' implies hes imitating what they will say later. but yes i do feel like its also him getting out of trouble and breaking his personality shift a bit to vent

I feel like Jiu is using his comedic side as a front now but also mixing it with his tough guy side to not have to answer any questions. He's also consistently reflecting his insecurities on others like its a second nature now. The old Ji-tae is gone now and he is not coming back. The only way i can see him going back to normal is if he just pretty much start using the Maria stone face tactic and adds a smile or 2 now and then.

Also Big Bob is such a cool guy

Users who are viewing this thread