Fight Class 3 - Ch. 83 - Round 83: Introspection

More than half the chapters were about the side characters and when its finally tine for the MC's turn to take the stage, he straight up just becomes a buff boi with a mental disorder. A surprise for sure, but a welcome one

Bro his training arc got filled in with side stories instead. But idc this stuff is perfect👌

Must be all that head trauma, that's gonna payout. At least he got jacked cant wait for when school starts the reactions lol.

Dex-chan lover
when i first read this i was confused when that last page took place but now i realize im dumb and it happened after he got his ass beat in the alley/after the argument with in the hospital. im an idiot lol

in other words he was in a huge mental conflict during the street-fight time period and coped via self-harm and escapism causing a complete mental break. that one page is has now fixed the whole 'ji-taes psychological 180 happened too fast issue' for me and now that i realized that i dont think we are getting or need more info on why hes currently the way he is. he isnt being edgy, he literally developed a personality disorder and his normal self is still in there REALLLLL deep. our boi can still return eventually

the only problem i have is how bulky he became, how did he get ripped so quickly or how long has it been since the alley fight?

also it was shown wayyy earlier on that he never talked with his 2 friends about the issues he was having in fight class so he has literally no-one helping him mentally so even without the street-fight 'arc' he wouldve become incredibly depressed due to the stress of the fight classes and its students

a binge read 100% improved my understanding of this story, would HIGHLY recommend everyone else having issues with ji-taes break to do the same

EDIT: oh yeah another thing i noticed is that this chapter also tells us how NOT to deal with someone whos struggling with their mental health. you dont ignore their issues or berate them like ji-eun does which she believed would help him cause shes ignorant af

Dex-chan lover
... fuck... I thought they were knife wounds or something, but they were self inflicted scratches/wounds...

Honestly I hate the direction this has gone in, hes literally just been turned into a demon himself, the way this thing was going, id expect him to get tough but not go full batshit insane, especially this quickly, how the fuck will be recover from this? Where's the story going to go where'll itll be satisfying to us readers? I'm just gonna drop this before I get even more dissapointed

Aggregator gang
Honestly I hate the direction this has gone in, hes literally just been turned into a demon himself, the way this thing was going, id expect him to get tough but not go full batshit insane, especially this quickly, how the fuck will be recover from this? Where's the story going to go where'll itll be satisfying to us readers? I'm just gonna drop this before I get even more dissapointed
You're the reason he became like that (obviously i mean figuratively not literally), jjt was a normal person with trauma that as a kid didn't even want people to touch him because he was scared, imagine you ask him to get stronger faster to fight until he stops being useless, you really think he will be fine how fucked do you think his mental state will end up if you force him to do something he hates but he can't escape from. That's what you get someone crazy that has to do whatever he can to survive

Users who are viewing this thread