Fight Class 3 - Ch. 85 - Round 85: Cacophony

I hope he either realizes he fucked up or loose something more than just humanity

Thanks for the translation! Very interesting chapter. I wonder if Hyungul is gonna be the voice of reason Jitae needs to get over his current self-loathing issues.

Also, I think after this chapter is pretty safe to make an educated guess about these guys being from The Tunnel. I wonder which type of role will they end up playing during this arc.
jsCr1N2.png

If not all of them, at least So-wol and Young-joon being from there is pretty much confirmed. So-wol, Chun-soo, and In-taek seem to know Hyung-chul pretty well.
Pn5NnMX.png

1lZ7FSl.png

7Rff1Mz.png

2JAv3vI.png

0gIdAom.png
So-wol and Young-joon are at least acquaintances with Kim Da-hye.
hSUzPaS.png

eAj3kII.png

z77oZtO.png

yjCptpa.png

K87wgvc.png
Another thing, since it was heavily implied that Hyungul taught judo to Lim Hyungchul, maybe he's also So-wol's teacher?
ShgNVbM.png

Wd6mdIH.png

8yJRrba.png

gS9Ldym.png

XvLYMMf.png

Another awesome chapter! Things are moving and it seems we're getting sociopath Ji-tae vs Red Hell's own sociopath. Quite the matchup indeed haha. One thing though, I know things are escalating and the stuff going on in the tunnel is pretty serious, but I can't help but laugh every time they call Ji-tae by "Uranus" lmao.

mylastchance89 really out here analyzing the story I didn’t think about so wol and company also being apart of this but everything fits into place so perfectly when you think about it.

Dex-chan lover
"Would you listen to my rambling?"

"No."

lmao, even when he isn't slaughtering everyone Ji-Tae is still savage.

Does anyone know where I could read the korean raw of the last chapters?
Send me a private message....
I love this story and I want to see how it continues, even if I don't understand it ...

Holy crap, I've been sticking around for this series. But I'm at my breaking point here—what an unlikable main character. I don't get how you are supposed to root for this guy when he has become a straight psycho.

@fabryfdez I don’t think the author wants us to sympathize with the main characters actions at all tbh. I really haven’t liked the decent into madness as you don’t see it that often and I just hope in the future the MC will eventually come to his sense.

Users who are viewing this thread