Fight Class 3 - Ch. 87 - Round 87: Fight Club

Nothing but hype. Mad lads about to drop this fucker.
I was sure looking at the raws that they would be yelling at ji-tae because of the sucker punch and suddeness of him seemingly beating roid monkeys ass.
Glad to see i was wrong, him getting mad at people yelling for him to kill chang yee was great. Shows he still has a hatred of fighting and everything about it.

@Alkro Reminded me of Saejima ( Yakuza ), when people were yelling at him kill the dude. Glad to see he beats up everyone, who loves fighting 😄.

Just wondering, is this what Maria intended for him to become? Or is he going off the deep end? Dang I haven’t read this in a while, where IS she again? XD

Dex-chan lover
He wasn't able to protect it :(
sEFFAVi.png

@Mineo Yeah right. She wanted to get rid of a monster and right know it only feels like she created another one. I think this is needed to kill the father, but well hate creates hate i guess ...

Dex-chan lover
@Mineo TBH Its like the author just decided to go with a different direction (I mean originally the guy was a grappling savant with great sight and reflexes, now he's just a raging brawler)

Dex-chan lover
Well, class 3 members are finally here, and we are reminded once again just how fucking strong they are. Not only throwing an unseeable undefended punch on Sunny (note: that side punch is usually weak as hell, but we knew this mf was strong from his interactions with Young-woong), but also taking favourable odds from Red Head, who is pretty fucking dominant in her own right. Also not to mention the shark teeth dreads that followed him. Considering how they won the last bet and that they're making that offhand "haha what if they lose their money" comment, maybe this character is one of those high-luck/guessing-master type characters. Only if Ji-tae wins here of course

Also, I love the side characters here too like the boyfriends and the twins, and of course my favourite, Jung Bo-mi, so unhinged and precious. Not a big fan of the puke joke tho.

Users who are viewing this thread