Fight Class 3 - Ch. 88 - Round 88: Painkiller

Thank you for the chapter!

I feel like the last panel on pg.4 and Ji-Tae mumbling "This time... I'm gonna win." was him getting the same feeling as the fight with Young-Woong in the Tunnel. A similar fight with your life on the line.

@bungabunga Nice catch!
You're definitely onto something because that time he lost. The only reason he survived, is because Maria was there with him. Maybe he sees this fight as an opportunity to redeem himself.

love this series so fucking much thank you guys for getting the translations out! this chapter was great

I get that he's traumatised and all but kind of bored of psychopathic Ji-Tae, I know people prefer the crazy wildcard to the naive goody character but like those aren't the only two options for a character yeah? He's probably gonna snapback to reality eventually but I hope it comes soon. I miss having a MC who's thought process I could at least follow.

Thanks for the translation! Another dope chapter!

The fight is going crazy and Jitae has become ruthless. The only problem is Chang Yee doesn't feel pain due to the drug so that probably means the only way to end the fight is by killing him. I wonder what will Jitae do in that scenario.

Another thing that was nice is we finally got confirmation on how Sowol lost her leg. And she used to rock the long hair haha.
EeUkAmk.png

fAMsdNb.png

GH93OWq.png

I can't wait for next chapter!

As much as I’m glad the MC is strong I don’t want him in the octagon. He might hurt one of the good characters.

Still feels like I missed a lot of the story. Feels as if he turned into a sociopath in just a single chapter and we suddenly ended up in this gang-war where they fight for territory via .. death matches that you're not allowed to kill in?

Dex-chan lover
So-wol appears only for two panels and still reminds me why she's my fave character

Also Ji-tae is great every time he fights because he plays the ""bad guy"" perfectly, in the sense that he always directly challenges the philosophy and morals of all the fighters he face, especially in their use of violence. In this chapter he directly challenges Chang Yee's violent murderous fight philosophy by giving him a taste of his own medicine (the fear of death and crippling injury, not the steroids). When he faced the brothers, he challenged their pride in their 500 kg three lifts and showed them that that pride in their lifting strength meant nothing. Even against Da-hye (who he didnt fight really), he beat down every fighter that she "sent" him to show her how painful fighting is and how arrogant she was being.

Aggregator gang
As always...... "Fucking hell !!" is the only thing I can say...

@sabd Damn speak for yourself dude. I'm loving this brutal unpredictable mc. It's refreshing having an mc traumatizing the sociopaths.

@Lucifer Considering what he went through, he was a ticking time bomb mentally. Brutal training, repeated trauma and his obsession with his missing sister makes it pretty reasonable imo

Users who are viewing this thread