Fight Class 3 - Ch. 93 - Round 93: New Generation

Episode 111 came out. It's a really interesting cartoon, but the author always fights with the reader in small quantities and doesn't communicate at all

sometimes i forget all of these come from one school and one broken nose...

Dex-chan lover
I've started to just glaze over the last dozen or so chapters. It's like the Author lost the plot because it went from a Summer Vacation training arc to... Whatever the fuck this is. If it wasn't for the MC still being named Jiu, I wouldn't realize this was the same story from 20 chapters ago. They went full Pumpkin Night with this.

Basically, for a manga named Fight Class, there's not much of a Class at this point. :pepehmm:

I came upon his story and after reading in all in one day this really fell off hard. The story took a complete turn for the worst with barely any consistency. Not only did it switch from the main premise of the story but the MC does a 180 and becomes the biggest piece of trash he hated the most. I don’t know if the author is doing this to set up for a redemption but it won’t be able to be done properly without feeling like trash and the other characters from his previous school just feel like small scapegoats to fuel how much the MC changed. They have no value at all and could be done so much better especially the girl who’s in love with him.

Dex-chan lover
I came upon his story and after reading in all in one day this really fell off hard. The story took a complete turn for the worst with barely any consistency. Not only did it switch from the main premise of the story but the MC does a 180 and becomes the biggest piece of trash he hated the most. I don’t know if the author is doing this to set up for a redemption but it won’t be able to be done properly without feeling like trash and the other characters from his previous school just feel like small scapegoats to fuel how much the MC changed. They have no value at all and could be done so much better especially the girl who’s in love with him.
The MC didn‘t do a 180. He was fucked in the head from the very start of this webtoon. Reread the story and you will easily see all the (more or less) subtle cues. He just finally snapped and revealed his true self that was hidden behind the typical Shounen MC image. It‘s excellent writing.
….unlike the rest of the story. That one really jumped the shark, I agree. What a shame, this had unironically the potential to be one of the best fighting stories in manga/manhwa history. But the author crashed this beautiful beast hard ever since chapter ~90. No idea what happend. Maybe some meta-play and the author also got fucked in the head? lol

"the MC does a 180 and becomes the biggest piece of trash he hates the most."
That's the entire point. The MC even choosing to fight goes against what he believes. The MC never liked fighting, but he was forced by Maria to choose a life of fighting as a way to find his sister. You can see him adopting a sense of ruthlessness throughout Maria's conditioning because he has to get into Fight Class 3 and that class, from what we've heard, is very ruthless. It's a cycle of violence. Jitae's father killed Maria's family, in turn Maria trains Jitae to inflict pain and kill others. Jitae has only adopted this ruthlessness because that's what he has been shown at every defeat. From his father kidnapping his sister and beating Jitae, to Maria grabbing Jitae and yelling at him, to Young-Woon almost killing Jitae. Jitae is adapting.

Double-page supporter
its-just-so-peak-v0-u2nsxidpx7tb1.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread