Fight Class 3 - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Round 20: Maria

Group Leader
Such a confusing chapter. Up? Down? Meeting? Are these some sort of translated Korean terms that I’m unfamiliar with?

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn, she's badass. That's how you deal with self-entitled bullies and fools. Kudos to the chairman too.

Not so much respect for those shitty teachers who let that type of environment fester.

@Guspaz probably meant in the sense of hierarchy. "Come at me i will show whose on top and whose below" kinda meaning.

Dex-chan lover
i thought "ups and down" just meant "how it goes"... but damn maria's face looks like she can eat pple

Dex-chan lover
@ampnaman
In their defense, you can't expect teachers to control everything. I've actually met a good number of teachers who tried their best to keep things fair and honest in schools but assholes will be assholes. You expel or suspend a few several more end up just popping up out of nowhere. For all we know the teachers have tried to stop this before but the chairman just doesn't give a fuck. Plus like this chapter has basically confirmed, if you're strong enough you can basically get away with anything in this school.

Dex-chan lover
"one kid beat up all the other kids"

"fuck'em, if they lost they ain't worth investing in"

Capitalism, ho!

Users who are viewing this thread