Fight Class 3 - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Round 29: Crisis

Sigh, it's a shame that the trash bullies in these types of situations in comics never quite get what they deserve. At most they'll get a beating once and that'll be the end of it, I'm not even certain whether the little fat guy will even be repaid the money they took from him.

Dex-chan lover
When Ji-eun said "just go die" i got chills up my spine. She's so so good, cant wait for him to beat their asses.

all of a sudden i hearing "drowning pool" in my head "let the bodies hit the floor"

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the MC is about to deal with that problem of being afraid to hit people. Cause fist are about to fly.

Dex-chan lover
I know someone is inevitably going to slap him and tell him violence is wrong or using your combat sports as a weapon against others or whatever, but I'm sure gonna enjoy it when these dudes get gutter stomped. Amusingly, after this chapter, I don't think it's going to be his female friend. Probably the teacher. Maybe Maria? Probs not.

Dex-chan lover
god damit now the mc is the one that is going to get punished because he raised his fist... sigh... but now im wondering what was the quiet guy that asked the guy who saw mc's friend being a shuttle going to do? maybe hes going to cover mc? y am i even bothering to guess when its going to be wrong everytime...

Users who are viewing this thread