Fight Class 3 - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - Round 34: Advance to the Finals

Contributor
It puts into perspective how much of a monster whoever made Maria run away before was, Maria herself makes people just give up and grant her free TKOs.

That dude Young Woong was a prick when he chose to not help Ji-tae against the bullies. He also seemed fishy when talking to the other first years' in the restaurant so I hope Maria beats his ass haha.

Dex-chan lover
Young Woong? Isn't that the guy who refused to help the MC during the delinquent arc?

Group Leader
@udomsa33 Yes. He met Ji-tae in the early chapters when Maria was beating up King Don-won. He was close friends with Ba-ram in the past but it seems he's changed since then. Tae-young also said that his behaviour seems fishy when they met him at the restaurant. Something about his nice guy persona being nothing more than a facade which makes sense after her refused to help Ji-tae. Maybe he has some kind of grudge against Maria? I guess we'll find out.

Dex-chan lover
I like how his Nick name is "Hero Incarnate" yet he basically left the MC to fuckin suffer lmfao

@gptemp8916
I mean, who died and said u HAVE to help people?

@OtakuDragonSlayer is more about the fact he was willing to help until he found out the one in trouble was Ji-tae. He left Ji-eun hanging there so she had to go find the Dean lol. Thankfully So-wol made the save.

Dex-chan lover
These are some fast fucking matches. At first I though the one minute K.Os were there to hype certain characters up, but it seems to be more of a rule than the exception.

Users who are viewing this thread