Fight Class 3 - Vol. 6 Ch. 38 - Round 38: Weakness

@carmajedon Well, If at this point of the story you still expect the MC to be featured in every single chapter (and he's been for the most part) then you're set for a big disappointment. This isn't your prototypical Shonen Jump manga where the MC is the only character carrying the story and doing stuff all the time. This series is about the Fight Class so you need the other fighters to have their time to shine. Since the MC isn't gonna fight until next semester and Eun-sol and Ha-mim are the finalists of the tournament it was pretty obvious they were going to get some shine.

I mean, the synopsys is blatantly honest from the get go: "Ji-tae is a weakling" so don't expect him to become this badass MMA fighter that will beat everyone all of a sudden. He has 3 years for that and we're only in the first semester of his journey.

Group Leader
Ba-ram. I get you're a good bro but you didn't have to say "his dick" lmaooo. Also, why does Eun-sol has the Death Note? lol

Dex-chan lover
I for one actually enjoy seeing these other characters get screen time.

Gah!! I can't stand it. For Eun-sol to just quit like that.... AARRRGH!

It sucks that she has to bow out and Ha-min just coasts to 1st place due to this and So-wol's DQ.

Dex-chan lover
A chapter focusing on Eun-Sol = Good

A chapter where she forfeits = Bad

Don't do mah baby like this

Dex-chan lover
3.4 times body weight deadlift... Jesus fucking christ.

It may not translate to pushing power directly but for Shim Ha-min to stop that so easily, shit

Fed-Kun's army
Aw darn
also i dont know anything about lifting but man, theyre so strong

Dex-chan lover
I'd like the side stuff too if these characters weren't so bland.

Shim Ha-Min gets a pass though, but he's pretty much the only one beside MC & his two friends that garner any interest.

I certainly hope she's joking about quitting.

Dex-chan lover
What?

So many of the side characters are amazing. Class Pres is great, the bubblegum friend is amazing, the capoeira chick, dude who got his face pushed into the back of his skull.

...not using their names probably isn't helping but I'm horrible at remembering names in my own language let alone other ones.

those deadlift avg body weight %s make zero sense, but maybe it's just a korean statistic

Banned
Booo. A wrestler would never give up before even trying like that. the author just wanted to bring this arc to a close.

Users who are viewing this thread