Fight Class 3 - Vol. 8 Ch. 56 - Round 56: An Unexpected Encounter

Ji-toe

EHsi46c_d.jpg

Finally! I've been waiting for the story to shed some light on Maria's dark past. This arc has been a bit of a slow burner but I dig what the author is doing with the mystery. Also, are they creating super soldiers/assassins in Fight Class 3? What kind of training do the students get over there?

We're getting Maria's backstory? Let's go!
I also love how the mangaka has being memeing tf out of Ji-tae. He looks drunk in that group panel.

Dex-chan lover
We saw this dark alley like 40 chapters ago and the author has just been pacing around the block window shopping. Maybe we finally go inside the alley and see what is up.

Dex-chan lover
Any semblance of plot movement sheds light on how they're overhyping Maria right now. There better be something spectacular with Fight Class 3 as soon as it is introduced or this truly would be an easily dropped series, even with the humor.

Dex-chan lover
Did the author think we wouldn't notice Ji-tae's face on page 12 and 15? He looks like a fucking nut lmaooo

Group Leader
@BasilD He's been memeing tf out of him for a while now lol. Apparently it all started when he barely met the deadline for chapter 47 and pulled a Togashi with the cover:

QLX9wZkM.jpg

Of course, this was later corrected in the volume release and webtoon version but it didn't go unnoticed by the fans who made a lot of memes about it. After that, he decided to run with the "badly drawn" Ji-tae for comedic scenes lol. Now is one of the series' recurring gags.

asjfdklasjd;f okay tf they're all just VIBING like,,, yess,,,, whoo

poor ha-min tho lmao he can't be out here just having fun either :(

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what the fuck is this series' idea about Vale Tudo? Besides, did the author ever think it out that if every match per person you halve the amount of practitioners, you're going to run out of fighters real quick? Even gladiators were in a massively safer profession, by comparison. It's literally a more open ruleset for MMA, in essence. There's still rules and if we go by the public declaration, no deaths have been recorded during matches, which is more than what MMA can say (but which honestly comes from the amount of matches done and the short lived public promotion of the recent Vale Tudo).

...Issa bit retarded, boss.

@Qwormuli don't know about vale tudo. but if it anything like kengan ashura. then i guess it's kinda exagerated if she say that it's fight to the death.

Users who are viewing this thread