Fight Class 3 - Vol. 9 Ch. 67 - Round 67: Man in Crisis 2

Dex-chan lover
Hol'up, wasn't this fella the one that got totaled by Maria over merely threatening Jui?

Fed-Kun's army
2 chapters in a row? Thank you guys for the updates!
Well, things are heating up. Nice to see Young-joon's a real bro. Could have just ignored the call and go clear up things with Jung-eum but he went to save his friends. Now, while it's pretty clear that Ji-tae's the underdog in this fight (please 2hakkk, don't tease it just to swerve us) it's gonna be a nice opportunity to see how much has he really improved by fighting on the streets.

For those curious "Black Bong" (a character from a Bomberman anime series) is referring to Sowol's appearance.
https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/-iy1vIMkFHe8/WqE8rlXrGVI/AAAAAAABnXU/eM1IMfdDwI0NaWc42mPKQ4Wix5x6yzwJgCHMYCw/s0/614792caf9d99c94b984cb8f6cda08b9779957bc.jpg

It's also worth noting 2hakkk puts in random hilarious Korean puns all the time. Shame that they can't all be translated 1:1. Thanks for the effort!

Bros before hoes: the chapter.

Jokes aside, I love how this arc is shaping up. It was a matter of time before starting fights with random people would turn into something major for both Maria and Ji-tae. As cool as it seeing him improve his skills is, they are the ones in the wrong in this situation so I wonder if karma will end up biting them in the ass.

Fed-Kun's army
AAAAAa we're only about 6 chapters behind the raws!!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters! I love how Ji-tae's fights shows not just his improvements but also his limits, as he seems to be lacking in power and/or technique. Also, So-wol's wink gives me life.

Fed-Kun's army
honestly rereading i dont know what this dumbass is thinking, she's like 10 times his muscle, the fuck is that twig gonna do "looking down on us" damn right fool

Dex-chan lover
Oh sorry, I thought you were some other random asshole messing up my mates, please continue.

Users who are viewing this thread