Fight Class 3

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I grabbed this because of the Murata tweet but this is actually pretty darn good. I like the art a lot and there's very little fan service with a lot of good action and characters.

Wow I'm really enjoying this, there aren't any common tropes found in manga/ manhwa, so it's very refreshing! The characters also feel very real, like something a real-life person would do

Dex-chan lover
damn...if there's one thing reading this taught me, its that you dont mess with the brazillians..

Dex-chan lover
This is pretty cool, it has some of the same feeling as Girls of the Wild. I can dig it.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
As usual, starting to read before it's over was a mistake

Pretty interesting decision to make a tournament and have like 3-4 chapters dedicated to people we don't know or care about. And by 'pretty interesting' I mean stupid. They don't particularly look interesting either and if they just show up again in the future I'm not going to remember who they are. Rather pointless.

It seems some people aren't used to read stories that doesn't revolve around a single character all the time. Battle shonen was really a curse huh?

The pacing is just too slow. There are too many scenes that I know won't mean or amount to anything.

Shit I started reading this at exactly the wrong fucking time. It's finally getting really interesting and I have to stop with this kinda cliff hanger? Fuck, guess I'm gonna be dropping this one then.

Users who are viewing this thread