Fighting Spirit Mainland - Ch. 4 - Holding Back

Laughable hypocrites always seem to plague manhua "How dare you not stand still and die from my attack what gives you the right to live when I (side character B) (face slapping target A) want you dead, proceeds to deeply kiss the wall with their slap target and teeth. the young masters must run a hardcore masochism club where they discuss the various ways that they can get the mc to help give them a face transplant and be the number One pig head of the side character guild (I heard they run contests there and the rewards are pretty great) Or one of my favorites your trash even though you brutally disfigured my face with that wall over there your trash trashy trash, hhmm i wonder what it is that makes you side character B think that way seeing as i saw you having a hot makeout sesh with that wall over their you two seem well acquainted i will help you get even closer proceed to meld side character B's face into the wall with his fist (hmmm... must be the severe pill addiction and daily self mantras (i am the protagonist i am god i am not trash that gets slapped into next week" from the arrogant young masters club seminars"I heard there numbers are rapidly expanding and they are giving hefty benefits masochists "priortity beatings from the mc" asswipes "priority old man asses to lick (Their future selves If the mc was not such a good garbageman) and douche bags priority lines showcasing the height of human stupidity and shamelessness that would make frank blush their invasion of the xianxia manhuaverse is steadly gaining ground and their is not enough exterminators to kill all the cockroach villains nor garbageman to pick up the trash nowdays ). didn't happen this time but seems to be general plot to most manhua of this genre unlucky enough even some outside of it makes me wonder what the writers are really like as people since they love saying the word trash so much do they have a garbage obsession? are they a masochist?? do they want to be called trash??? their characters love to slur it out so much it must be true it couldn't possibly be that they are subconsciously describing their own writing ability could it?? nahh must be B remind me to get my club next time so I can "Encourage" (Beat) them for the great job they are doing with their copy pasta of whatever backward ass trash novel that started this shit and it got me saying trash too extra "Encouragement" (Beating) is required and i digress tldr oh well onto the next one "proceeds to find new novel or manhua hmmm. i LOVE TRASH MRRRGERRRGRR!!! and stuff overall a pretty good manhua

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't the girl a fifth level spirit master? So unless she is a lot older than MC, it's retarded to think she is nothing compared to him (they don't know he is a healer, just that he is a level 2 spirit master.)

Users who are viewing this thread