Fights Break Sphere – Return of the Beasts - Ch. 1.1 - Return of the Prince

Power Uploader
@khoapro9900 XD
Actully this is the 7th one
5th being Yuan Zun
and 6th being BTTH prequel
you can find them all here:
https://mangadex.org/search?author=Tian%20Can%20Tu%20Dou

@Hasya my bad i mean the 5th of "this" universe,for me i think this universe only count BTTH,MU,TGC,HL i put YaoLan story together with BTTH so this one should be the 5th, Yuan Zun didnt belong to this universe i suppose

Fed-Kun's army
This was short xD I hope the other chapters are longer or the novel get translated

@khoapro9900 and @Hasya not really. If you want explanations :
-We begin with the first universe. Wu Dong Qian Kun (hero Lin Dong).
-There is a second universe, where we cultivate differently. In this universe, we have first the story of Fights Break Sphere-The Legend of Yao Lao (hero Yao Chen). After years, we have the story of Fights Break Sphere (hero Xiao Yan, disciple of Yao Chen).
-After that, the author has made it more complex. There is an other universe, the "shared" universe who is named the Great Thousand World. This one is an infinitely big plane and the center of all universes. In this universe, people are very strong and there are spiritual beasts. So they name the other universes Lower Planes. First, we have the story of The Great Ruler (hero Mu Chen). Furthermore, in this story, we learn that Lin Dong and Xian Yan came from their Lower Plane to the Great Thousand World. Only the strong ones, the Heavenly Sovereigns, can go in this universe. After that, years passed, and there is the story of the Heaven's List (hero Jiang Yi Nian). Once again, in the futur, there is an other story, this one, Fights Break Sphere-Return of The Beasts (hero Lu Zhun).
-The author decided to create a story in an other universe, in a third Lower Plane. This is the story of Yuan Zun (hero Zhou Yuan). We have no information of whether Zhou Yuan was strong enough to go to the Great Thousand World.

Power Uploader
@MaxBlade i havent read the novel, so i always assumed it were different continents... was also told this by another person,
i know the story where Lin dong, Xiao yan come to the great rulers place in search of something... so i assumed they traveled from one continent to another (like Asia to Europe ) something like that...
So what you are saying is ... they are like sperate dimensions? or universe ... where Great ruler's universe being the highest level and YUan Zun beng lower ?
How did they travel across universe ?

Power Uploader
@Hasya
https://thegreatruler.fandom.com/wiki/Great_Thousand_World

How to travel across universe?
Like This : https://mangadex.org/chapter/593389

@Hasya it's just 1 universe but different world, Lin Dong and Xiao yan world are lower than the great ruler world, you can think that great thousand world connect all other worlds, when Lin Dong and Xiao yan reach the top level of there world they are qualify to break through their worlds barrier and travel to great thousand worlds,
Xiao Yan came to the great thousand worlds because he just curious and want to reach higher level
Lin Dong main reason was because he want to resurrect his second wife ( i dont know how to translate her name to english ) and to do that he must travel to great thousand worlds, lin dong's second wife actually from great thousand worlds, (the novel didnt tell the reason why she end up in lin dong's worlds or maybe i forgot that details)
@MaxBlade because Yuan Zun novel havent complete yet so yeah we dont actually know if whether Yuan Zun worlds connect to the thousand worlds or not but base on HL description it didnt metion anything about Zhou Yuan (only Mu Chen, Lin Dong Xiao Yan mentioned ) so i think for now Yuan Zun didnt connect to the current series worlds so we have to wait Yuan Zun novel to finish

@Hasya You can see this like different realms spatially connected. You can't travel between the realms. But there is one way, the Great Thousand World is a strong place and the center of the realms. It is the only one to be connected with the others. Then, if you come from a Lower Plane and are strong enough to break through your realm, you can go to the Great Thousand World. But it is not obligatory, there are different reasons to do it, like become even stronger, be curious, seek new technique, look for artifacts, etc. And the people who come from the Lower Planes are named Heavenly Sovereigns.
For now, we know three Lower Planes : the Lin Dong's realm, the Xiao Yan's realm and the Yuan Zun's realm

@khoapro9900 yeah but i don't think that the author would have made a story which is not related a minimum to the others. I don't say that he will surely go to the Great Thousand World, perhaps he will stay in his realm. But i think it's sure that his realm is also a Lower Plane. We will see in the novel's end or in this story.

Power Uploader
@Soma thank you for the link, i should def start reading great ruler
@khoapro9900 @MaxBlade Thank you for the clarification... makes more sense.. ill add a screen shot of the comment in next chapter lol

Users who are viewing this thread