Fights Breaking Through The Heavens - Ch. 279 - Pill Tower's Pill Refinement Gathering

Does the translation follow the same chapter as the raw? chapter 280 (trans) = the raw? Or not? Please enlightened me venerable one

Aggregator gang
if it's a t7 reaction doesn't that mean it can't be MC finishing? he was going for a t8 pill, so its gotta be one of the others washing out

@InsaneInsomniac depending on the source (each piece is different) divine punishment/heavenly lightning etc whatever you call it, can actually be really hard to differentiate, for example the novel Ultimate Scheming System has Different types of lighting, normal, purple, divine(orange), so it could be that the thunder for tier 8 looks the same
looked at the raws and it is indeed not the mc.

@InsaneInsomniac even if its 7 or 8 . Its definitly the bad guy who finishes first, and he will go boosting and all that shit and trash talking mc, everyone gonna go like :O he did it, he has the strongest pill, he won mc LOST OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO than mc gonna finish his which is like 1 or 2 steps ahead in term of rarity and win it with ease, My clichee meter is going crazy and i think this is the outcome

Dex-chan lover
Lol i thought that lightning was a special occasion. Turns out every time someone refined a t7 (or above?) pill it would come out.

Dex-chan lover
All those blah blah excuses from Xuan Kong Zi. The reality is that the Pill Tower is too weak to do anything to oppose the Soul Hall. According to his earlier word, the Soul Hall is all the time snatching alchemists for their souls, but what does the Pill Tower do? Nothing. They just talk big about how they will get back at the Soul Hall, but it's just words, nothing more. The whole Pill Tower is just a paper lion.

Users who are viewing this thread