Fights Breaking Through The Heavens - Ch. 313 - Spiritual Cat

Zi Yan always makes me laugh. 🤣

Glad to have another chapter. Thanks for translating.

Supporter
@Lyncoris Oooohhh...I kinda remember her, wasn't she at the desert, when Xiao Yan met his brothers? She was kidnapped, but I don't even remember if she was even saved :p

Double-page supporter
to all

she was the half-serpent humanfolk that he met in the desert quest for his first (and to date most important) essence fire : the lotus.
her special ability was befriending snake-like creatures and was "kidnapped" by the snake-loving sect (more like secured to be pampered like a princess) prior to our hero going for his duel with his former fiancee (she had insulted his clan/father when cancelling their bethrotal)

@Starbuck thanks a lot for for the information. I can sort of remember the character now, but wow that was a long time ago. I'm impressed you remembered her!

Double-page supporter
@Trueflame001

a cute little loli with green hair ? ofc !!! 😍
plus, she was the classic poor little slave girl rejected by everyone but our hero.

after reading the wiki link posted by @Kaarme I guess we must be ready for lots of cuddling time in the next few chapters

Dex-chan lover
@Starbuck This story could use more cuddling. But that's hardly something xianxia is known for in general.

353.gif

Dex-chan lover
@Lycentia
@bruhclone
@dharman
@Blackbird
@Lyncoris

( edit after going back and looking, this was chapter 40, and 41 is even named after her )

She is the half-human half-snake man that the MC saved back in the desert arc where he got his first essence flame and met 2nd best girl queen Medusa.
IIRC she had the power charm snakes because of her birth but nobody liked a half-blood so she was bullied for it.

She has clearly moved up in the world since then, so unless she is out for his blood because of some misunderstanding about him kidnapping the queen, they should get along in the next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread