Fights Breaking Through The Heavens

@tkmisere except there are literally 2 times they mention it. Once at the beginning of the story, and another time in like chapter 2-3 in a single introspective thought bubble presented as a side note (not the actual focus of the conversation).
There are literally no references outside of that and he acts just like every other Wuxia MC.

I would really remove the Isekai tag from this because it just isn't isekai

Aggregator gang
Oh yeah, forgot about the other 2 times, but it don't makes it less isekai than it is. Even if it's unoticeable.

Frankly, this isn't really isekai at all. It lacks most, if not all, of the themes commonly found in isekai and his reincarnation is not referenced whatsoever for over 200 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Ohh according to the comments I got isekai baited. ? Is this manhua still worth reading (also hiatus now)?

Ok I don't know if I am allowed to post this here so delete it if I can't.
Shouldn't the raw link be changed to the current one?

Contributor
@Missalot To avoid Vandalism. a Popular Manhua like this one usually got locked by Mods. (to above tier 3 users)
So you need Click "Report" button and Inform to admins or mods to change the correct info

The first sentence in the description is a total lie. How can the world be described as lacking magic when nearly half the cast can shoot beams or grow wings to fly?

Power Uploader
Apparently there's an official release of this now.
It royally sucks, but it's still official.

Unless the company goes defunct or abandons it, as of right now I am canceling my re releases of this.

Hahaha Feng Zun Zhe is really different from the novel, but i like this version more hahaha

Its been too long without the Queen!!!
I've sorta been getting by with just seeing her on the cover, but now she's gone from thrre as well!! ?

Snrrrrk. Spoiled for the chapter, but...Heh.

'What! You're my best friend's disciple?! That means you're my disciple!'
'...didn't you say you wouldn't interfere?'
'I don't remember! I'm VERY overbearing!'
'That is literally the opposite of what you just said.'

Users who are viewing this thread