Fill Me Up, Mr. Assistant! - Ch. 10

Aggregator gang
Jesus, what a shitty uncle. Even if not blood related taking out anger on your nephew by raping him when he is sick.... disgastang

I don't get it, why does this happen with those demon korean webtoons... This sucks.

Also dropped.

Bruh why’d they play it off like it was just normal... 😬 even if is it is kind of his “job” that’s still rape...

please add Incest tag even though they're not human. Please give a note or something whether the uncle is "samchon" or "ahjussi". So it won't mislead anymore.

Btw will you continue the translation even if people drop this Webtoon? I just want to know how the story will end.

(1) To me, this situation was just like when a human guardian rapes the child they're supposed to take care of.
(2) This story is tagged as "sexual violence" which usually implies non-con situations and/or sexual abuse
(3) The author wasn't really trying to make this scene into another "hot non-con bl" thing -- Hayoon didn't give consent or have an erection, wasn't "into it" and even had a monologue on how he got into this terrible situation
(4) So no -- I don't think Hayoon believes this is normal, but has become accustomed to abuse, similar to how a lot of victims of child rape grow up (e.g having the mentality that rape is acceptable)

So if you drop this, drop this because you're not comfortable with sexual abuse...not because this may be another author trying to pass off rape as normal.

Thank u for another (albeit sad 😥) chapter♡♡

MD@Home
I like the people here complaining about sexual assault when the main character is literally an incubus that rapes people. Did you lot just forget the entire premise of the series?

@minyang6112 they're not related. His "uncle" is his mum's friend.

@Arcyse thanks for the confirmation! Demn I really forgot about "a man around our parents' age is an uncle" for people who live in Asia.

Users who are viewing this thread