Filter-Goshi no Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Memory Of Just Us

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I already set Minami as just an 'agitator' to get Koto to start moving according to her feelings. But I guess Minami, being the 'osananajimi', will need to deal with her own feelings regarding Narumi.

Dex-chan lover
She seems nice but the author is like shipping them so hard right now

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is that thing in the window on page 18?
Scared the hell outta me lmao

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to be the one going against the tide this time: I'm okay with the childhood friend.
What I'm not okay with is how it came: what the hell was that? some kind if suspension bridge effect? just because he's the only one who remembered you, you get feelings out of nowhere? This kind of writing is....questionable.

Also, why am I getting the feeling that adding multiple girls is to "please the crowd"? Like: "oh...you don't really like girl 1? No prob, here's #2-3-....."

Thinking about this realistically, a girl falling ass first with pretty much all of her weight on your nose would hurt like hell on earth and you would probably need a doctor right away. It would have been funny if his nose got crooked from the last time and fixed from this time at least.

This might be fun, and it also might turn a bit unfriendly between missus childhood friend and Efa if theyre both to persue a romantic relationship with our dude. This volume is like a different manga compared to the first one, I kinda agree with people joking about this being some sorta speedrun manga. I also have a feeling there might be a third girl in the perhaps farther future. Thank you for the tl!

Dex-chan lover
Thinking about this realistically, a girl falling ass first with pretty much all of her weight on your nose would hurt like hell on earth and you would probably need a doctor right away. It would have been funny if his nose got crooked from the last time and fixed from this time at least.
Don't worry, panties (and what's inside) absorb most of the kinetic energy from the fall.

Source: trust me bro, I have a degree in anime and manga physics.

im not usually fond of love triangle that dont swing poly, but i still think this is still pretty important

mc had some pretty strong baggage from back then, even if he wasn't very negative about it, and having her here might clear the air about it.

i feel like the whole first love thing and drama was gonna keep development of the main relationship pretty slow from his end

maybe it'll also lead to bridging the gap a little with some of the folks who don't really get him just yet since she's pre-stoney.

as far as love rivals go she's alright at least

Fed-Kun's army
So it was a fakeout?

Thank you for the scanlation <3333

Users who are viewing this thread