Finally Living Together With My Anti-Fan - Ch. 56

Omg, what is happening, aren't they advancing too fast out of nowhere?! I mean I love it but I'm scared something bad is about to happen .

Group Leader
It feels like the ending is a bit rushed, but it's at least more satisfactory than the usual modern chinese shounen ai ending

Group Leader
Was it axed and had to have a rush ending? I didn't see it coming at all 😭

Double-page supporter
The ending is too rushed. Our anti fan didnt even express his feeling properly (to his Ran and us reader). Also the deal with his senior liking him wasn't resolved after it has been brought up..

But this has been one enjoyable shounen-ai. Their personalities are so cute.

Thanks a lot for the scanlation!

I enjoyed this manga but too bad the ending was rushed.
Thanks for the translations.

Well, that was disappointing... This really needed way more chapters. Ah well, it was an interesting story for a while at least.

Why... did it end like that? Everything was so sudden and felt really unsatisfying.

Wait... IT JUST STARTED THOUGH!! please just mean season one or something.... Nonetheless thanks for the translation, still love it <3

Well... 😐

I really love this chapter, it had me fangirl screaming, but I was just anticipating the road to 'The End' to be a little longer 😕

??? I'm sorry, but wtf kind of ending even was that? It was waaaay to rushed and how tf am I supposed to know their relationship now?? They didn't even kiss nor did Xiao Xiao know that Ran was Junran for that long. Hell, I don't even think that he knows his own feelings, nothing really happened. I feel like they just became friends with benefits in that amount of time. 😕 Don't get me wrong, I loved this story and everything about it but.. I just feel like the ending was unsatisfactory... :( Thank you so much for translating it tho 😊💙

Users who are viewing this thread