Finally Living Together With My Anti-Fan

I keep giggling at my screen like a crazy person. This story is so funny and enjoyable!

A very cute series, but the ending seemed kinda sudden? Like all of a sudden everything just got wrapped up really quickly, felt like the author had to stop writing for some reason and so they sped up the ending. It wasn't bad though, definitely worth a read.

maybe the comic was cancelled because the ending seemed to come out of nowhere....if anyone knows please comment

Group Leader
The art is breathtaking, Xiao Xiao is so adorable, I honestly wouldn’t mind 10 more chapters of this. It’s kinda strange that it’d end so abruptly... couldn’t be it was axed since it’s a web comic(?) but this is still a good read

Ima be straightforward and not sugarcoat this: the ending was really bad and rushed. The rest of it, imo, was very good.

Eventhough ending was definitely rushed and there could be way more potential to story I loved it.

Lmao the ending made me honestly confused, I was like: " Did I missed something? Is there some chapters that I jumped without seeing?!"

HOW COULD IT END THERE so many stuff still not settled💔💔💔💔💔 i was enjoying it so much too

Users who are viewing this thread