Finder

miu

Power Uploader
Remaining extras will be added as soon as I've sorted them out

Edit: All available chapters and extras have been correctly numbered and sorted into their corresponding volumes.
Thank you to the wonderful anon who provided all chapters in HQ on bato.to – your work is being appreciated! 😘

I adore this story so much. I love the main trio and it would be great if it continue. Thank you everyone who was working on this brought it to us, readers! ♥

I was so happy this series was finally updated on here but pray in the abyss 29 isn’t 29 but actually 30... and the one in 30 is actually 31 and the one in 31 is correct.... so please if someone could upload the correct 29 to 29 and put whats currently in 29 to 30 then it’d be correct... as of right now we’re missing a chapter.

It's fine, it's fine! Surely "just" broken ribs with the gear preventing the bullets from doing worse. Still..... That was drawn very emotionally and dynamically! Amazing and.... I hope they're done digging in dirt. Darn. The island episode was such a relief and I thought things will calm down but instead there was even more mess.

Juro que con cada capítulo se me ponen los pelos de punta, muchas gracias por el cap, espero ver el siguiente pronto, Asami no puede morir, es imposible 😭🙏🙏

for anybody's who is interested there's a Finder Discord https://discord.gg/6wVmvNT (new link)

Anyone know where I can find the latest chapter online? I saw a fan fic about it already, so someone must have posted a scanlation somewhere!

If you are reading this comment your parents will die within 5 years. To undo this curse you need to copy this and paste it on 5 other manga. Sorry y'all i got cursed too, you can't underestimate random people curse

If you are reading this comment your parents will die within 5 years. To undo this curse you need to copy this and paste it on 5 other manga. Sorry y'all i got cursed too, you can't underestimate random people curse

Double-page supporter
It's been so long since I read this yaoi! I'm excited to see it's finally getting organized and updated! Thank you!!!

SOO IN LOVE with that epilogue frm chapter 11 . Was waiting for another fei long and mikhail moment 😭❇️

Users who are viewing this thread