Fire Dragon King

Dex-chan lover
The description are weird... Btw, it was not-bad so far

:(
I binged the raws but they had to end so soon (Nah it's not completed it's just tht I've finished all the available chapters)

@Cow3333e I think it's a he. From what I saw in the raws, the description didn't use any female/male pronoun, so it's kind of unclear (It's translated with Google Translate, so idk if it's even right):

Seo Moon Moo-Hwi had no choice but to look at the world with a different eye from others since childhood. A new world unfolds at the tip of his brush, who unexpectedly went out to Kangho!

Isnt this considered sniping when RamJi Scans hasn't uploaded for 19 days and yall already uploading something that they started?

@PpLord Who cares? They couldn't even make sentences that were readable. The whole translation in ch 0 made me want to die whilst reading it, also made me have a mini stroke. Glad someone competent yoinked it from them. Had enough of the google translate translations.

actually i joined their discord to see why they stopped uploading and it seems they only have 1-2 persons with no proofreader or quality checker if you know what those are and they only have 1 translator with no experience to typesetting or proofreading so chill out with the mtl accusations i think its because the tl is new to typesetting proofreading and quality checking its understandable to assume tho ;>

Who gives a shit, its actually readable now and pretty good. Nobody has a legal right to these so complaining about "sniping" is stupid, especially when the quality is night and day. There's no particular moral imperative to let a crappy version "camp" on a series when a better one is available.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting premise, and that section with the b&w watercolors was GORGEOUS, I hope we get more like that

Wrong name.... I know that most people will believe that 화 from 화룡왕 means fire... But it actually means Art.... Hence why he's good at art....

Don't know korean but IMO Art Dragon King sounds pretty ridiculous. Anyway started reading a bit and the translation isn't very good but not horrible. Also one thing I noticed is that half the human population isn't represented... I think I saw one girl represented as a shadow in a crowd and the protagonist could easily be altered to represent a girl but beside that yep no women. Is this a Yaoi/shounen-ai manhwa or just one of those strange combat comics with no women?

Dex-chan lover
ch12On their site ch14 is out already but it's delayed/not uploaded here for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread