Fire Emblem Engage - Ch. 11 - A Valorous Conviction and an Unwavering Loyalty

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the translation!

Considering lumiere/lumera is still alive here, i wonder what they're gonna do with the game chapter 25...?

I love how much stuff the manga adds to this series

I‘m really enjoying this manga. I feel like the artist understands how to bring out Engage’s tone in a fun way.

(Sorry if this isn't allowed here.)

I took a stab at redrawing Chapter 13 because I had some free time, but I realized it's probably above my skill level to do so, and it'll take me a very long time to finish. I was hoping I might be able to give the finished redraws to the main groups working on this series before they started work on it (to save them some time and effort), but chances are high that I won't make it. Thus, I will leave my unfinished work here (although it's really not much at all). If anyone wants to shoot this over to falsekaiba or whoever is working on this (assuming they haven't started on this chapter already), please go ahead (I don't have a Twitter).

<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z7t1gjKKkIaGu-b3bfuM6VqEZSB800Mk/view?usp=sharing>

Also wanted to say that the author's attention to detail is ridiculously good. In Chapter 13, page 11, panel 3, the background is practically 1-to-1 with the game. I actually booted up my FE Engage game to check before redrawing, and it's so accurate it's scary. That's why I hope someone better at redrawing than me will handle this, because I feel like I will bring dishonor to the author with my poor art skills.

My apologies if my intervention here is unnecessary interference. I will return to quietly waiting for another chapter release.

(Sorry if this isn't allowed here.)

I took a stab at redrawing Chapter 13 because I had some free time, but I realized it's probably above my skill level to do so, and it'll take me a very long time to finish. I was hoping I might be able to give the finished redraws to the main groups working on this series before they started work on it (to save them some time and effort), but chances are high that I won't make it. Thus, I will leave my unfinished work here (although it's really not much at all). If anyone wants to shoot this over to falsekaiba or whoever is working on this (assuming they haven't started on this chapter already), please go ahead (I don't have a Twitter).

<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z7t1gjKKkIaGu-b3bfuM6VqEZSB800Mk/view?usp=sharing>

Also wanted to say that the author's attention to detail is ridiculously good. In Chapter 13, page 11, panel 3, the background is practically 1-to-1 with the game. I actually booted up my FE Engage game to check before redrawing, and it's so accurate it's scary. That's why I hope someone better at redrawing than me will handle this, because I feel like I will bring dishonor to the author with my poor art skills.

My apologies if my intervention here is unnecessary interference. I will return to quietly waiting for another chapter release.
I'm currently working with aiboute on the scanlation. He's the one doing the lettering and cleaning, so I'll let him know about this if he hasn't seen it already.

Users who are viewing this thread