Fire Emblem Engage - Ch. 2 - In-between the Past's Light and the Future's Shadow

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the translation! God the manga has been doing a good job at putting in details the original game doesn't really telegraph until during or after the moment. Lumera being shown to be weaker here and the previous chapter of Alear's emotional reaction to the corruption. Alfred's small cough hurts to see.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! God the manga has been doing a good job at putting in details the original game doesn't really telegraph until during or after the moment. Lumera being shown to be weaker here and the previous chapter of Alear's emotional reaction to the corruption. Alfred's small cough hurts to see.
I like the part that they even mention he use to be sickly. I went the entire game never knowing that. I also love how Alear just assumed all the people talking about muscle training was from Brodia, the land of might.

Dex-chan lover
I like the part that they even mention he use to be sickly. I went the entire game never knowing that. I also love how Alear just assumed all the people talking about muscle training was from Brodia, the land of might.
Ah did you bench Alfred early too?

Yup, Alfred's illness is seen in his B-support [w/ Alear] ally notebook entry and in his A-support with Céline... very strange considering it's a huge part of his character, so I tried to translate it properly, too!

Thank you so much for reading! I also enjoy the characterization it shows (plus the funny gags)

Dex-chan lover
Lol, yea, I did on my first play through but even on my second play through, the part where he’s actually sickly and still impacts him doesn’t get talked about in most supports. Like, I think only in Celine’s A support.

Dex-chan lover
Just in time for the wave 4 of the DLC.

Thanks for the translation (god Etie is so fucking built and gorgeous. I love her).

Users who are viewing this thread