Fire Emblem - Genealogy of the Holy War - Vol. 11 Ch. 67

Double-page supporter
!!! This is a pleasant surprise! Thank you for continuing the translation of my favorite game's manga! I've missed this beautiful shoujo masterpiece.

lol at "[Seliph] uses all his power for the purpose of trapping men"... it's true, he's very beautiful! Also:

Keep 👏Your 👏hands👏off 👏Lene 👏 Bramsel 👏 You 👏 worm 👏

I thought this wasn't real at first until I saw it for myself. A new group's reviving this! It always made me a bit sad to know the joke manga (which I do recommend as it, well, somehow makes FE4 funny but, regardless, isn't an angsty read like this one) and whatever the Fuyuki one was were done before this one, especially with different groups coming and going to translate this, so I'm glad that it got picked up again. The modern names are also quite refreshing to see, especially with more Jugdral characters coming into Heroes, so I've started using them (still can't get over Osian the ocean man, though). I do remember a little bit of what happened in the earlier chapters, as well as knowing the plot from the game to begin with, but it's been so long that once this might finally end, it'll be a great reread. Now, as for reactions to the chapter:
[ul]I'm quite relieved that nothing worse happened to Lene. Bramsel's a fucking bastard and definitely deserved the sharp end of Mystletainn.
Finally, someone mentions Seliph's feminine face. Of course, it's Ares, but it did make me laugh.
Finn saying he'll touch his lips in case he couldn't speak just so he could tell Nanna that he loved her made me fucking cry. This was, I believe, the manga where Finn straight up trained Lachesis how to wield the lance so she could be a master knight (and also the manga where Beowolf doesn't exist so Finn/Lachesis could sail), and thinking back on that, Finn just has so much love for Lachesis and their daughter that I'll always be here just for their family dynamic.[/ul]
And hey, at least next chapter should be Tine time (I forgot if she's already in the army, but with Ishtore defeated, she should be coming up I think). Tine is the daughter of my favorite mother, Tailtiu, so I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Users who are viewing this thread