Fire Force - Vol. 18 Ch. 159 - Enemy en Route

Dex-chan lover
@SoupEpicTrek that would suck way too much, because we still haven't got a confirmation of whether he managed to kill the big titty fire whip white hood for real or not.

Sure he says that he avenged his friend, but i need to see a body, he lost an arm and a leg, and is now dying while surrounded by infernal.

JkU0wZ2.png

Dex-chan lover
Tamaki on pg 7 in that pose with those ripped tights is too sexy. I feel bad for Juggernaut though, even if he lives he lost an arm and leg. Tamaki doesn't have the best track record in winning fights either - except for against Assault, kek.

And you know, using Maki as a shield sounds worse than it is. Being a second gen she has the best abilities to protect the others and does a damn good job at it. Of course that isn't so easy to register for her bro.

Dex-chan lover
Rest In Potatoes, Juggernaut

Damn right Maki was the shield.
Maki was out in front because she's good at defense. Hinawa is a ranged fighter with a gun, Shinra's strength is his speed so he's flying all over the place, Arthur is strong but not particularly reliable because of his delusions, Tamaki can jump around but has no defensive power since she can't wear armor for more than 10 seconds, Iris is praying, Vulcan is driving, and Captain Obi isn't pyrokinetic so he's not fire-resistant. Maki is skilled in hand-to-hand combat and can fend off multiple enemies at once, even more so with her Iron Owls. Those can beat people to death, fly around to hit from any angle, and now have video so can track things. She can sometimes take control of an enemy's fire because she's a second-generation. And if anyone makes a comment about her muscles that she hears as "gorilla cyclops," she annihilates them. I'd stand behind Maki any day.

Aggregator gang
fuck this turning into akame ga kill the PTSD
is coming back fuck

it was one of the first anime I watch

Users who are viewing this thread