Fire Force - Vol. 22 Ch. 187 - End of a Prayer

Dex-chan lover
I feel like it's the first time I ever saw Haijima logo...
Maybe I should do some re-reading.

Dex-chan lover
Noooooo!!!! I hope he doesn't turn into zombie and I hope he doesn't getp owers either XP

Dex-chan lover
@nakanowatari The next chapter's title is "Amour of Steel" so I wouldn't worry just yet. There's Burns' metaphorical "devout" armour of steel and probably Obi's physical skin that'll probably serve as his armour of steel.

Dex-chan lover
Asking the guy with 1 eye to open his "eyes" lmao. He only has one left he can't open his eyes, only his eye.

I didn't expect to have to use google this chapter, but I didn't know what Gerontocracy meant. After looking it up it shouldn't have been hard to decipher, I'm too tired. No way Obi goes down in flames like this, in fact I'd be more surprised if he did.

They're probably going to find the way to turn infernals back into humans with Obi, since Shinra's mom is still out there. Either that or Obi gets flame powers.

Two translations of this chapter i have read, and i still do not understand Burns reasoning, neither how it has to do with gerontocracy.

Maybe he'll be like that self aware infernal from the early chapters. They said something about how if the will is strong enough you can still think for yourself

Users who are viewing this thread