Fire Force - Vol. 23 Ch. 200 - Holy Mother of Darkness

Dex-chan lover
@AngleBoi7 My question was intended to be more like; why must the antagonists be written in such a way?
On a factorial level, I understand why they know/can do all these things.
I just don't think characters who know so much more and can do so much more than the protagonists are interesting to read about.

Dex-chan lover
Keeping the little kids "alive" and suffering? ALL MY HATRED FOR SISTER SUMIRE. Inca is an angel by comparison.

EDIT: Every time I think about the little girls Sumire turned into Infernals I wanna cry.

@Frozeneye
It was recently announce that Fire Force is ending soon and this will be the author's final series, so I don't think he's trying to get it over with to start a new one. Or so he says. Sometimes people change their minds.

Fuck off, iris really. fuck man. I was hoping obi but no. Fire Force is at the point of. It shit for like a solid 50 chapters, then like for 10 it gets better than something like this shit happens. WHAT THE FUCK

The lady in black is a regular human who crossed the tear in space, and she stayed on the other side so long that she became the way she is. She was also a former pillar.

i should not read this at a pitch black silenced night with a creepy nun summoning demonic children in a hell like basement

Fed-Kun's army
Wait... So... Iris is Amaterasu's Doppelganger and is also the 8th pillar?! I can't really fully say that it's "Noice" because now, Iris has a death flag with her being a doppelganger. Well, at least my theory about her becoming a pillar was correct.

Holy shit just dropping bombs on me. I'm so dumb I didn't think of Iris being the doppelganger I just thought she was some reincarnation or something. So some doppelgangers won't look like infernals? Unless Iris is a special case since the one from this world is a pillar. Kinda creepy how the nun lady just has no expression as she's over powering them and now she brought out the demon kids oh fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Wait... So... Iris is Amaterasu's Doppelganger and is also the 8th pillar?! I can't really fully say that it's "Noice" because now, Iris has a death flag with her being a doppelganger. Well, at least my theory about her becoming a pillar was correct.
Is it just me or does anyone not really care about Iris? Out of all of the female leads (if you can even call them that in this type of manga) she's the most boring, even if Tamaki is objectively the worst female lead

Users who are viewing this thread